PRSA International Conference 2012
Oct. 13–16, San Franciso, CA
The Future Starts Now
Discover bottom line boosting strategies, best practices and real-world advice that you can put to use immediately - with measurable results. Choose sessions focusing on innovative strategies, effective tactics and techniques, specialization and practice areas, and the Business Case for Public Relations™. Click here for more information: PRSA International Conference 2012
- Track 1: Strategies — Sessions address strategic thinking and planning, reputation, behavior change, branding, marketing mix, risk communications, collaboration and policy development.
- Track 2: Tools & Techniques — Sessions address proven tactics, techniques and case studies in public relations, integrated marketing communications (IMC), messaging, word-of-mouth, media relations, media pitching, content creation, skills building and social media.
- Track 3: Specialization — Sessions include targeted content for PRSA Professional Interest Sections-sponsored programming, focusing on specific audiences and industries. Topics include health, global, travel, employee communications, diversity and financial, among others.
- Track 4: ROI — Sessions address the roles of research, social media measurement, ethics and brand value, as well as The Business Case for Public Relations™.
- Track 5: Leadership & Management — Sessions address corporate culture, qualities of leadership, transitions, conflict resolution, managing and embracing change, mentoring and the evolution of public relations.
Members receive access to free webinars and job listings