PRSA International Conference 2012
Oct. 13–16, San Franciso, CA
The Future Starts Now
Discover bottom line boosting strategies, best practices and real-world advice that you can put to use immediately - with measurable results. Choose sessions focusing on innovative strategies, effective tactics and techniques, specialization and practice areas, and the Business Case for Public Relations™. Click here for more information: PRSA International Conference 2012
- Track 1: Strategies — Sessions address strategic thinking and planning, reputation, behavior change, branding, marketing mix, risk communications, collaboration and policy development.
- Track 2: Tools & Techniques — Sessions address proven tactics, techniques and case studies in public relations, integrated marketing communications (IMC), messaging, word-of-mouth, media relations, media pitching, content creation, skills building and social media.
- Track 3: Specialization — Sessions include targeted content for PRSA Professional Interest Sections-sponsored programming, focusing on specific audiences and industries. Topics include health, global, travel, employee communications, diversity and financial, among others.
- Track 4: ROI — Sessions address the roles of research, social media measurement, ethics and brand value, as well as The Business Case for Public Relations™.
- Track 5: Leadership & Management — Sessions address corporate culture, qualities of leadership, transitions, conflict resolution, managing and embracing change, mentoring and the evolution of public relations.
Members receive access to free webinars and job listings.
New PRSSA graudates or those with less than two years PR experience receive a FREE one-year New Professionals Section membership when they join national as an Associate Member. Receive this FREE New Professionals Section membership with promo code AM13.